For over 5 years now, I am defying anyone to develop a system able to deliver the same results as Thinknowlogy. But so far no one succeeded, because it requires to understand the Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar. Scientists in this field are ignorant of these natural laws, because they ignore the work of George Boole of more than 160 years ago.
Thinknowlogy is grammar-based software,
designed to utilize Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar,
in order to create intelligence through natural language in software,
which is demonstrated by:
• Programming in natural language;
• Reasoning in natural language:
• drawing conclusions (more advanced than scientific solutions),
• making assumptions (with self-adjusting level of uncertainty),
• asking questions (about gaps in the knowledge),
• detecting conflicts in the knowledge;
• Building semantics autonomously (no vocabularies):
• detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity;
• Multi-grammar, proving: Natural Laws of Intelligence are universal.
Thinknowlogy is open source. So, everyone can benefit
Although in its infancy - accepting a limited grammar - Thinknowlogy already has results which no technique in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) can deliver:
• Preserving semantics / meaning: Current knowledge technology is almost entirely based on processing of only the keywords from the sentences presented, by which crucial information is lost irrevocably. Then (in vain) attempts are made to reconstruct the meaning afterwards, by using semantic vocabularies, statistics, etc. Thinknowlogy preserves the meaning throughout the system, by which no reconstruction is needed;
• Reasoning in natural language: Current knowledge technology can only reason in keywords. Only Thinknowlogy is able to reason in natural language, by which the self-generated knowledge is expressed in full sentences;
• Autonomous structuring of unstructured texts: IBM's Watson needs raw CPU power "to find a needle in the haystack of unstructured texts" (quote from IBM), because scientists fail to implement autonomous structuring of unstructured texts. Thinknowlogy however, utilizes Natural laws of Intelligence in grammar to structure its knowledge base autonomously;
• Detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity: Disambiguation is considered the biggest problem of NLP. The implementation of detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity is my first step to a solution. In 2016, I will implement and publish solving of some cases of semantic ambiguity.