Thinknowlogy is grammar-based software,
designed to utilize Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar,
in order to create intelligence – through natural language – in software,
which is demonstrated by:
• Programming in natural language;
• Reasoning in natural language:
• drawing conclusions (more advanced than scientific solutions),
• making assumptions (with self-adjusting level of uncertainty),
• asking questions (about gaps in the knowledge),
• detecting conflicts in the knowledge,
• detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity;
• Multilingualism, proving: Natural Laws of Intelligence are universal.
Thinknowlogy is open source, for the benefit of all
According to evolution theory, intelligence and language have evolved independently of each other. Therefore, the evolution theory doesn't support a systematic relationship between reasoning and language. However, the biblical worldview assumes that reasoning and language are closely related, and that all languages have the same starting point: the Babylonic confusion of tongues. Being based on the biblical worldview, Thinknowlogy is the only automated reasoner able to process words like definite article “the”, conjunction “or”, possessive verb “has / have” and past tense verbs “was / were” and “had”. Thinknowlogy has therefore worldwide unique results:
• Preserving the meaning: The current approach to knowledge technology is to reduce rich, meaningful sentences to linked keywords, after which is tried to reconstruct the original meaning by use of semantic vocabularies, statistics, et cetera. Thinknowlogy is purely grammar-based. It preserves the meaning throughout the system, by which no reconstruction is needed;
• Reasoning expressed in readable sentences: Automated reasoners are only able to produce a keyword, while Thinknowlogy is able to express its reasoning output as a readable sentence;
• Autonomous structuring of unstructured texts: IBM's Watson needs raw processing power "to find a needle in the haystack of unstructured texts" (quote from IBM). If computer systems were able to automatically structure their knowledge base, a search would take significantly less processing power. Thinknowlogy utilizes Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar to autonomously structure its knowledge base;
• Detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity: Disambiguation is considered the biggest problem of NLP. The implementation of detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity is my first step towards a fundamental solution. Later I will implement autonomous semantic disambiguation.
The evolution theory is only an interpretation of the past, that fails to contribute to the future. It only contributes to itself.