For over 5 years now, I am defying anyone to develop a system able to deliver the same results as Thinknowlogy, which is only a limited demonstration of what is possible if intelligence is defined and Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar are identified and utilized. But so far no one else succeeded in this.
Thinknowlogy is grammar-based software,
designed to utilize Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar,
in order to create intelligence through natural language in software,
which is demonstrated by:
• Programming in natural language;
• Reasoning in natural language:
• drawing conclusions (more advanced than scientific solutions),
• making assumptions (with self-adjusting level of uncertainty),
• asking questions (about gaps in the knowledge),
• detecting conflicts in the knowledge;
• Building semantics autonomously (no vocabularies):
• detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity;
• Multilingualism, proving: Natural Laws of Intelligence are universal.
Thinknowlogy is open source. So, everyone can benefit
Basically, I am redoing almost 60 years of research in order to ensure significant progress in this field. Although in its infancy - accepting a very limited grammar - Thinknowlogy already has results which no technique on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and knowledge technology can deliver:
• Preserving the meaning: The current approach to knowledge technology is based on the reduction of rich, meaningful sentences to linked keywords, after which is tried to reconstruct the original meaning, by use of semantic vocabularies, statistics, et cetera. Thinknowlogy is entirely based on grammar. It preserves the meaning throughout the system, by which no reconstruction is needed;
• Reasoning in readable sentences: The current approach to Automated Reasoning is limited to keywords. Only Thinknowlogy is able to express its reasoning output in readable sentences;
• Autonomous structuring of unstructured texts: IBM's Watson needs raw CPU power "to find a needle in the haystack of unstructured texts" (quote from IBM). If computer systems were able to automatically structure unstructured texts, a search would take significantly less processing power. Thinknowlogy utilizes Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar to autonomously structure its knowledge base;
• Detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity: Disambiguation is considered the biggest problem of NLP. The implementation of detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity is my contribution to a fundamental solution.