For over 5 years now, I am defying anyone to develop a system able to deliver the same results as Thinknowlogy. But so far no one succeeded, because it requires to understand the Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar. Scientists are ignorant of these laws of nature, because they don't understand the origin of intelligence and natural language.
Thinknowlogy is grammar-based software,
designed to utilize Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar,
in order to create intelligence through natural language in software,
which is demonstrated by:
• Programming in natural language;
• Reasoning in natural language:
• drawing conclusions (more advanced than scientific solutions),
• making assumptions (with self-adjusting level of uncertainty),
• asking questions (about gaps in the knowledge),
• detecting conflicts in the knowledge;
• Building semantics autonomously (no vocabularies):
• detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity;
• Multi-grammar, proving: Natural Laws of Intelligence are universal.
Thinknowlogy is open source. So, everyone can benefit
Although in its infancy - accepting a limited grammar - Thinknowlogy already has results which no technique in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) can deliver:
• Preserving the meaning: The current approach to knowledge technology is based on the processing of keywords in the sentences – at best topped with a sauce of grammar – by which crucial information is lost irrevocably. Then (in vain) attempts are made to reconstruct the meaning afterwards, by using semantic vocabularies, statistics, etc. Thinknowlogy is entirely grammar-based. It preserves the meaning throughout the system, by which no reconstruction is required;
• Reasoning in full sentences: The current approach to Automated Reasoning is limited to keywords. Only Thinknowlogy is able to express its reasoning output in full sentences;
• Autonomous structuring of unstructured texts: IBM's Watson needs raw CPU power "to find a needle in the haystack of unstructured texts" (quote from IBM), because scientists fail to implement autonomous structuring of unstructured texts. Thinknowlogy however, utilizes Natural laws of Intelligence in grammar to structure its knowledge base autonomously;
• Detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity: Disambiguation is considered the biggest problem of NLP. The implementation of detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity is my first step to a solution. In 2016, I will implement and publish solving of some cases of semantic ambiguity.