Chatbots, Virtual Assistants and robots are unable to reason logically in natural language. I have a long-term solution. I have knowledge and experience that no one else has. I know what autonomous reasoning is, and how to implement it in software. But most parts are in direct conflict with the current scientific opinion on natural intelligence and natural language.
Thinknowlogy is open source software (download)
Thinknowlogy is the world's most advanced Controlled Natural Language (CNL) reasoner. Other CNL reasoners are limited to sentences with present tense verb “is/are”. Unlike Thinknowlogy, they don't accept words like definite article “the”, conjunction “or”, possessive verb “has/have” and past tense verbs “was/were” and “had”.
I am using fundamental science (logic and laws of nature) instead of cognitive science (simulation of behavior):
Autonomous reasoning requires both intelligence and language. Intelligence and language are natural phenomena. Natural phenomena obey laws of nature. And laws of nature are investigated using (basic or) fundamental science. However, the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and knowledge technology is researched using (behavioral or) cognitive science.
Using fundamental science, I gained knowledge and experience that no one else has:
• I have defined intelligence in a natural way;
• I have discovered a relationship between natural intelligence and natural language;
• I am implementing these (Natural Laws of) Intelligence embedded in Grammar in software;
• And I defy anyone to beat the simplest results of my CNL reasoner in a generic way: from natural language, through algorithms, to natural language.
The Laws of Intelligence embedded in Grammar are demonstrated by:
• Programming in natural language;
• Reasoning in natural language:
• drawing conclusions (more advanced than scientific solutions),
• making assumptions (with self-adjusting level of uncertainty),
• asking questions (about gaps in the knowledge),
• detecting conflicts and some cases of semantic ambiguity,
• displaying of justification reports for the self-generated knowledge;
• Multilingualism, proving: Natural languages have one common origin.
The downfall of the theory of evolution:
Despite centuries of exhaustive research, the theory of evolution still hasn't provided a satisfying explanation for the origin of intelligence and language. Let alone, how both are related.
According to the biblical world view, God has created laws of nature – including laws of intelligence – to make his creation run like clockwork. Being based on (Natural Laws of) Intelligence embedded in Grammar, only Thinknowlogy implements the natural meaning (intelligent function) of words like definite article “the”, conjunction “or”, possessive verb “has/have” and past tense verbs “was/were” and “had”.