Only Thinknowlogy integrates intelligence with natural language
• Drawing conclusions in natural language, more detailed than scientific solutions;
• Making assumptions in natural language, with self-adjusting uncertainty level;
• Asking questions in natural language about gaps in the knowledge;
• Detecting conflicts at natural language level;
• Detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity at natural language level;
• Finding an alternative answer in case the given "is" question couldn't be answered;
• Building its semantics autonomously (no semantic vocabulary or words list).
Thinknowlogy is open source. So, everyone can benefit.
• AI is not scientific: If the foundation of a scientific field is correct, it integrates all its disciplines. However, the disciplines of Artificial Intelligence (AI) are incompatible. Thus, AI is not fundamental, and therefore not scientific;
• Example: Ontology (automated reasoning) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) are incompatible: Ontology is based on formal language and NLP is based on natural language. And therefore, scientists fail to integrate both to: reasoning in natural language, while Thinknowlogy integrates several disciplines seamlessly;
• Root cause of this scientific failure: The integration of knowledge and technology requires a deep understanding of the origin of intelligence and natural language:
• According to science, intelligence should have been emerged by "itself", but scientists fail to define intelligence unambiguously. And natural language should have been evolved from the primal sounds of cave men, but scientists fail to define semantics / meaning unambiguously.
What if the evolution theory is nonsense? What if intelligence and natural language aren't the chaotic result of evolution, but the organized result of an intelligent design by God?
• Scientists also fail to define a foundation for this field, while even low-skilled construction workers know: A building needs a foundation.
God has left "fingerprints" (laws) in nature, which can serve as a natural foundation for AI and knowledge technology.
Fundamentally different: The current methods of AI and knowledge technology have been developed without foundation, hence knowledge technology got stuck at the lowest level: keywords. Therefore, these methods are unsuitable for fundamental solutions, like Thinknowlogy. Thinknowlogy is fundamentally different: Thinknowlogy is based on the principles of an intelligent and autonomous system. It utilizes a natural source of intelligence: grammar. There are rules of intelligence contained in grammar. Thinknowlogy utilizes these rules of intelligence to gain intelligence, through natural language;
• Worldwide unique results: Although in its infancy, Thinknowlogy has already results which no AI technique can deliver:
• Reasoning in natural language. The parser creates a structure from sentences, the reasoner adds new knowledge and a reversed parser presents this new knowledge in sentences again. Scientists fail to implement the last step;
• Autonomous structuring of unstructured texts. Also IBM fails to implement autonomous structuring of unstructured texts. And therefore Watson needs raw CPU power "to find a needle in the haystack of unstructured texts";
• Preserving semantics, rather than trying to reconstruct the meaning afterwards by semantic vocabularies, statistics, etc: During the NLP process certain words are thrown away, by which a part of the semantics is lost irrevocably;
• Detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity. Solving (grammatical and semantic) ambiguity is considered the biggest problem of NLP. The detection of some cases of semantic ambiguity is a first step. And in the beginning of 2015 I will publish some cases of autonomous semantic disambiguation.
Limited grammar: Thinknowlogy only accepts sentences with a grammar that fully can be processed, to avoid giving the user false hope, and to demonstrate the logic contained within grammar to its full extent. During the development of the system, the grammar will be extended.