• Is it possible to attain more from computer software than just improved computations, the storage of your files and the automation of business processes?
• Will we ever be able to make internet searches by asking questions of our search engines instead of using single or a combination of single words?
• Will computers ever be able to deal with natural language?
• Computers are able to process data. But will computers ever process information? In other words: Will we ever be able to automate information?
Many attempts have been made to have computers ‘think’, but without a concept as basis for these attempts, these remain useless. With a well thought out concept as base, you have a chance to achieve the goal.
Download the design: (April 30, 2013)
• The theory of Thinknowlogy.pdf