4. The theory of evolution is not scientific
Any Code of Conduct on scientific research endorses: Science is observable, testable, repeatable and falsifiable. However, none of the claimed phenomena of the theory of evolution – and its derivative theories – is ever observed.
• String theory, the assumed strings can't be observed by definition;
• Dark energy theory, the assumed dark energy can't be observed by definition;
• Dark matter theory, the assumed dark matter can't be observed by definition;
• Black hole theory, the assumed black holes can't be observed by definition. The origin of the observed phenomenon can only be assumed;
• Multiverse theory, the assumed “other universes” can't be observed by definition;
• Oort cloud theory, the assumed Oort cloud isn't located, and can't therefore be observed;
• Extraterrestrial life theory, the assumed extraterrestrial life isn't located, and can't therefore be observed;
• Inflation theory, the assumed inflaton particles can't be observed;
• Macro-evolution theory or Transition of Kinds theory, the assumed transitions (rock minerals →microbes →vegetation →animals →humans) can't be observed due to the assumed hundreds of millions of years that it could take before another transition occurs.
And the phenomena that are claimed to be detected – like the Higgs boson and gravitational waves – are debunked.
Not being observable – and therefore not testable, not repeatable and not falsifiable – the theory of evolution and its derivative theories are not scientific. It is fiction and fraud.
Besides that, the origin of life and the universe lies in the past, while no scientist was present to gather hard and direct evidence. Moreover, we – humans – are not even able to create life from dead material. So, the origin of life and the universe can't be observed, tested, repeated and falsified. It can only be believed. Therefore, the origin of life and the universe itself can't be part of science.
And since the field of AI and knowledge technology deeply relies on the theory of evolution as the assumed origin of intelligence (AI) and language (knowledge technology), also the field of AI and knowledge technology is not scientific.
Moreover, inventing a new theory for each and every problem without ever implementing practical solutions – applicable to daily life – and even denying solutions that are applicable to daily life – like mine – is anti-scientific. So, the theory of evolution and its derivative theories are anti-scientific.