4.2. Overwhelming evidence...
Evolutionists claim there is “overwhelming evidence” for the theory of evolution. But they just take ordinary observations, and claim they are proof of macro-evolution, while the assumed macro-evolution itself can't be observed. For example, no one has ever observed the hatching of a turkey from a chicken egg.
To illustrate how this unscientific method goes wrong, we can claim there is “overwhelming evidence” for Santa Claus too:
• Advertisements forecast his coming;
• Then he appears everywhere at once;
• Presents are given;
• His address is known: North pole 1;
• You can meet him in person;
• And if you post/mail/text/app a message, you will get a response.
But we all know: Santa Claus is just a belief. So is macro-evolution, and the rest of the theory of evolution. It is a belief.