Start Thinknowlogy 2013r2 (Deep Thought) instantly, without download
Please read the design first, to be able to understand the essence of this program:
• 2.2 Selections
• 2.3 Drawing Conclusions Independently
• 2.4 Making assumptions
• 2.5 Asking Independent Questions
• 2.7 Semantic ambiguity
Instructions to start the program instantly, without download:
• Java™ 6 or 7 needs to be installed. Install or upgrade if necessary Java Runtime Environment;
• Click on the Launch button below;
• A confirmation will probably appear - by a security setting of the browser - to open file Thinknowlogy2013r2.launch.jnlp:
• Select if necessary "Open with: Java™ Web Start Launcher";
• Click OK.
• A warning will appear that the digital signature of the program could not be verified. This is correct, since the program is self-signed and has no official digital signature:
• Only click OK if you trust the owner of the certificate.
Note: The program sometimes pauses. This is caused by Java Web Start. The download version of Thinknowlogy just works smoothly.