Start Thinknowlogy 2013 (release 1) instantly, without download
Thinknowlogy is grammar-based software,
designed to utilize rules of intelligence contained within grammar,
in order to create intelligence through natural language in software,
which is demonstrated by:
• Programming in natural language;
• Reasoning in natural language:
• drawing conclusions,
• making assumptions (with self-adjusting level of uncertainty),
• asking questions about gaps in the knowledge,
• detecting conflicts in the knowledge;
• Building semantics autonomously (no vocabularies):
• detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity;
• Intelligent answering of "is" questions (by providing alternative answers).
Please read the design first, to be able to understand the essence of this program:
• 2.2 Selections
• 2.3 Drawing Conclusions Independently
• 2.4 Making assumptions
• 2.5 Asking Independent Questions
• 2.7 Semantic ambiguity
Instructions to start the program instantly, without download:
• Java™ 6 or 7 needs to be installed. Install or upgrade if necessary Java Runtime Environment;
• Click on the Launch button below;
• A confirmation will probably appear - by a security setting of the browser - to open file Thinknowlogy2013r1.launch.jnlp:
• Select if necessary "Open with: Java™ Web Start Launcher";
• Click OK.
• A warning will appear that the digital signature of the program could not be verified. This is correct, since the program is self-signed and has no official digital signature:
• Only click OK if you trust the owner of the certificate.
Note: The program sometimes pauses. This is caused by Java Web Start. The download version of Thinknowlogy just works smoothly.